The flavour is very subtle and smooth. After swallowing a tiny bitter taste appears and the throat becomes dry. It makes you want to take another sip to relive yourself from the dryness.
A good taste but I prefer a stronger flavoured tea. The dry month is creates is a bit annoying.
Personal Score: 2/5
Would buy again? Nop. Flavour too subtle and I don’t like the dry aftertaste.
I stopped drinking coffee a while back (post about that to come). Now that I drink more tea I want to remember which tea I liked and which tea I didn’t. The tea reviews are based solely on my personal preferences. It does not mean that the tea is a low/high quality.
- Calm Herbal (review to come)
- Awake Black Tea (review to come)
- China Green Tips Green Tea (review to come)
- Refresh Herbal (review to come)
- Earl Grey Black Tea (review to come)
- Organic Chai Black Tea (review to come)
- Passion Herbal (review to come)
- Zen Green Tea (review to come)
(Chocolate) Did you know? Processed cocoa beans contains cocoa butter and cocoa powder. Dark chocolate is made with the cocoa powder while white chocolate is made with the cocoa butter. Milk chocolate is made with a combination of both.
Some of my ultimate goals. This is a sticky post that I will update once in a while.
This is a sticky post to list down some of my cooking goals. I will update once in a while.
- Create a fresh chicken noodle soup with home made stock (that kind you put chicken bones in and let simmer for hours) [Done! — Update to come]
- Create a completely fresh pizza
- I’ve made fresh pizzas in the past (make the dough and sauce)
- This time I want to make fresh/homemade mozzarella. Anything else I can create as a fresh topping?
- Use (or make) cottage cheese to make baked potatoes (I think I saw this on eathealthy.com)
- Make custard (for some sort of desert)
- Chocolate » Tiramisu and Truffle
- Research classic dishes such as Coq au Vin: French…
Some recipes I’ve done or want to do.
- Panna Cotta (Vanilla/orange or this) [Done]
- Crème Brulée [Done]
- Tuile cookie garnishes (to do)
- Cassis Panna Cotta (to do)