This is a sticky post to list down some of my cooking goals. I will update once in a while.
- Create a fresh chicken noodle soup with home made stock (that kind you put chicken bones in and let simmer for hours) [Done! — Update to come]
- Create a completely fresh pizza
- I’ve made fresh pizzas in the past (make the dough and sauce)
- This time I want to make fresh/homemade mozzarella. Anything else I can create as a fresh topping?
- Use (or make) cottage cheese to make baked potatoes (I think I saw this on eathealthy.com)
- Make custard (for some sort of desert)
- Chocolate » Tiramisu and Truffle
- Research classic dishes such as Coq au Vin: French…
Some recipes I’ve done or want to do.
- Coq au Vin (Review/Recipe/Cost: $7.13/portion)
- Beef bourguignon with mushroom and bacon garnish (to do)
- Rack of lamb (to do)
- Panna Cotta (Vanilla/orange or this) [Done]
- Crème Brulée [Done]
- Tuile cookie garnishes (to do)
- Cassis Panna Cotta (to do)