I stopped drinking coffee a while back (post about that to come). Now that I drink more tea I want to remember which tea I liked and which tea I didn’t. The tea reviews are based solely on my personal preferences. It does not mean that the tea is a low/high quality.
- Calm Herbal (review to come)
- Awake Black Tea (review to come)
- China Green Tips Green Tea (review to come)
- Refresh Herbal (review to come)
- Earl Grey Black Tea (review to come)
- Organic Chai Black Tea (review to come)
- Passion Herbal (review to come)
- Zen Green Tea (review to come)
(Chocolate) Did you know? Processed cocoa beans contains cocoa butter and cocoa powder. Dark chocolate is made with the cocoa powder while white chocolate is made with the cocoa butter. Milk chocolate is made with a combination of both.
Some of my ultimate goals. This is a sticky post that I will update once in a while.
This is a sticky post to list down some of my cooking goals. I will update once in a while.
- Create a fresh chicken noodle soup with home made stock (that kind you put chicken bones in and let simmer for hours) [Done! — Update to come]
- Create a completely fresh pizza
- I’ve made fresh pizzas in the past (make the dough and sauce)
- This time I want to make fresh/homemade mozzarella. Anything else I can create as a fresh topping?
- Use (or make) cottage cheese to make baked potatoes (I think I saw this on eathealthy.com)
- Make custard (for some sort of desert)
- Chocolate » Tiramisu and Truffle
- Research classic dishes such as Coq au Vin: French…
Some recipes I’ve done or want to do.
- Panna Cotta (Vanilla/orange or this) [Done]
- Crème Brulée [Done]
- Tuile cookie garnishes (to do)
- Cassis Panna Cotta (to do)
I have 17,155 days left to live. That’s 34% of my time gone. At least that’s what statistics say. All this time has passed yet I’m still not ready to live.
Your current lifestyle, habits and values are they reflective of who you really are?
Since our birth our minds have been syringed with clutter. Injected with some great and some malicious information. That cluster of information is what define us and therefore defined the world as we see it. I wonder if one truly believes they are living the life they should be living. Are you yourself or are you who the world told you to be?
I’m on a journey to decipher my mind to its purity. To remind myself who I am and what I should be. This blog is my log of this journey.
Some of today’s inspiration: